Treatment of cough with folk remedies
We all periodically encounter such aproblem, like a cough. The causes of the appearance of this ailment are various, it can be lung disease, respiratory tract, caustic odor, tobacco smoke and even food ingestion in the throat. In any case, the appearance of a cough is a rather unpleasant phenomenon, especially if it turns into a protracted one.
How to get rid of it in a short timemalaise? First you need to determine which cough you are worried about, dry or wet. Usually, with a dry cough, sputum is not secreted, but wet is accompanied by its abundant secretion.
Along with medicamental methods, treatmentCoughing folk remedies has become very popular among the entire population. The advantage of this method is that it does not prescribe the use of antibiotics and any other medications, but presupposes treatment with exclusively curative natural medicines.
Treatment of cough with folk remedies. Recipes.
- Boil a glass of milk and put twospoons of figs. Bring the mixture to a boil and leave for at least thirty minutes. Thoroughly rub it to get a homogeneous mass, and take 100 grams four times a day.
- Mix cranberry juice and honey in the same amount, take the drug to 30 grams (tablespoon) 3 times a day. This recipe is most effective for treating the strong manifestation of this ailment.
- Treatment of cough with folk remedies suggeststhe use of herbal dues. Take a teaspoon of mother-and-stepmother, the same althea and half a spoon of dried oregano. Place the herbs in a container, pour half a liter of boiling water and insist for at least four hours with a tightly closed lid. After that, strain the infusion well and drink it warm throughout the day for half a cup.
- You can also treat dry cough usingbadger and bearish fat. This tool is considered the most effective. Rub fat on the chest of a sick person for several days and a positive effect will come immediately. This tool can be safely used by pregnant women.
- Treatment of cough folk remedies widelyuses honey. Take a large radish, wash it, cut off the top with a knife and cut the groove in order to place a few spoons of honey. Put the radish in a bowl, cover it tightly with paper and leave for four hours. After a while, the honey juice is formed in the cavity. It should be taken at 30 grams (tablespoon), and children - on the tea four times a day for 25 minutes before eating.
- Two tablespoons of anise seed pourhalf a liter of boiling water and cover well. Then put the product on the water bath for 15 minutes. After that, let it brew for half an hour, strain and add honey at the rate of 1 spoonful of honey to a glass of infusion. Take the drug 50 grams 4 times a day.
- 100 grams of viburnum fruits are washed and poured with 200 grams of honey. Cook the mixture a little (not more than 5 minutes), cool and drink the drug five times a day for 2 tablespoons, washing it with water.
What should I do if my cough is wet?
- If you have a wet cough, get rid of ityou can use the following tool. Mix a glass of lime honey, a glass of lime blossoms and half a glass of birch buds. Pour the ingredients into 120 ml of boiled hot water. Take infusion of one spoon (canteen) 4 times a day.
- Also with a wet cough, berries of the Kalina help. Boil them for a few minutes, then wipe through a sieve and mix in equal proportions with honey. During the day, take the remedy on a tablespoon.
- Put the following herbs in the jar: 2 tablespoons collection of bog rosemary, 2 spoons of althea root, 2 spoons of dry mother-and-stepmother. Pour all this with boiling water (0.5 liters) and leave to infuse in a closed container for four hours. Strain and squeeze the infusion, use it 3 times a day for about half a cup.