Salads with Korean carrots: recipes and selection of ingredients
Salads with Korean carrots are made very quickly.For each of them will take no more than fifteen minutes. Ways to create a great variety. There are light snacks, and hearty treats. So, let's start creating culinary masterpieces.
Usually in salads with Korean carrots add something no less piquant. For example, smoked chicken. This makes the dish unusually tasty.
- Korean carrots - 300 grams;
- canned corn - 200 grams;
- chicken leg (smoked) - 100 grams;
- mayonnaise - in any quantity.
- To make a salad with a breast and Korean carrots, you need to separate the meat from the bones and cut into small cubes.
- After this, it is necessary to tilt the corn from the can to the colander to remove excess moisture.
- Then all the ingredients should be mixed with a spicy carrot.
- Then the appetizer should be filled with mayonnaise and put in the refrigerator for half an hour.
The dish is ready! Enjoy your health!
With bell pepper
This is a more complex version of a salad with Korean carrots. However, even here you need a minimum of effort. First of all, stock up on the following products:
- breast chicken (cooked or smoked) - 400 grams;
- carrots Korean - 300 grams;
- Bulgarian pepper - three pieces;
- mayonnaise - to taste;
- salt, greens - if desired.
If in your refrigerator there is already boiled chicken breast, then our food can be created in the blink of an eye.
- First you need to wash the pepper, rid it of seeds and partitions.
- After this, chicken and pepper must be cut into thin strips.
- Then all the ingredients should be mixed with Korean carrots.
- Then let the salad be combined with mayonnaise and salt.
A sharp, piquant and very tasty salad. Perfectly suits as a snack for hot drinks.
With sausage and fresh vegetables
Mix Korean carrots with fresh cucumbers and tomatoes? Why not! Use our recipe for vegetable salad, and you will get a surprisingly mouth-watering dish.
- carrots Korean - 200 grams;
- sausage smoked - 200 grams;
- tomato (large) - one piece;
- cucumber (large) - one piece;
- dill or parsley - one bunch;
- salt and mayonnaise dressing - to taste.
- First of all, you need to wash and cut fresh vegetables with straw.
- After this, it is necessary to chop the sausage and greens.
- In the end, you should mix all the ingredients with Korean carrots.
The treat is ready! The recipe of a salad with Korean carrots and fresh vegetables will help make not only a tasty, but also a useful dish.
With cucumber and radish
In this dish, two ingredients play a leading role- carrot-cha and radish. In sharpness, they make each other a serious competition. Salad with Korean carrots and cucumber is more soft. But what happens if you combine all these products together? Want to try? Then act!
- Korean carrots - 100 grams;
- cucumber - one piece;
- radish - one piece;
- green onions - one beam;
- parsley - one bundle;
- olive oil - two tablespoons;
- lemon juice - one tablespoon;
- mustard - half a teaspoon;
- salt - to taste.
- First you need to wash the vegetables and greens.
- Then - rub cucumber and radish on a grater for Korean carrots.
- After this, it is necessary to crush the greens finely.
- Then all the ingredients must be poured with olive oil dressing, lemon juice and mustard.
- Then everything should be salted, mixed thoroughly and served on a table.
Salad with Korean carrots and cucumber is especially good with olive oil. However, as a refueling, sunflower oil is suitable. The taste will be a little different, but it will not spoil the overall picture.
With crab sticks
An excellent option for a festive table. The appetizer is done quickly, looks impressive and fits well with the first and second dishes.
- Korean carrot - 200 grams;
- corn (canned) - 1 can (250 grams);
- chicken egg (boiled) - 4 pieces;
- crab sticks - two hundred grams;
- garlic, salt, greens - if desired;
- mayonnaise - to taste.
- First you need to cut into cubes crab sticks.
- Then it is necessary to crumble bits of boiled eggs.
- Then you should grind the greens.
- After that, you need to remove the corn from the can and top it off in a colander.
- Next, you need to combine all the ingredients in a salad bowl, combine them with crushed garlic, salt, pour mayonnaise and mix.
Crab salad with Korean carrots ready! Bright and beautiful, it will attract everyone's attention.
With smoked chicken and cheese
- chicken meat (smoked) - 350 grams;
- carrots in Korean - 350 grams;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- cheese - two hundred grams;
- canned corn - 300 grams;
- mayonnaise - as much as you want.
Making a salad with smoked chicken and Korean carrots is a pleasure!
- First you need to divide the pieces into pieces.
- Then, peel and cut the bell peppers in half-rings.
- Then you need to grate the cheese with large holes.
- After this, mix the cooked products with corn and carrots and pour them sauce.
Salad with Korean carrots and corn is an excellent solution for those who want to treat their friends with a quick and tasty dish.
- chicken breast (smoked) - 500 grams;
- chicken egg - four pieces;
- carrots in Korean - 250 grams;
- kiwi - three pieces;
- apple (sweet and sour) - one piece;
- mayonnaise - 200 grams;
- garlic - one lobule;
- olives (for decoration) - to taste.
- First you need to boil the eggs. Then they must be cooled, cleaned from the shell, grinded on a grater. And the proteins on the small, and the yolks - on the large.
- Then you should wash the apple and kiwi, clean them and cut into strips.
- Next you need to mix the crushed garlic with mayonnaise.
- After that, you need to lay the ingredients in layers in a deep salad bowl: first chicken, then - mayonnaise, followed by kiwi, then - yolks, carrots, mayonnaise, apple and squirrels.
- It remains to decorate the dish with pieces of kiwi and olives.
Before serving, salad with smoked chicken and Korean carrots should be kept for a couple of hours in the fridge. There it will cool and become soaked with sauce.
Salad with Korean carrots, intended for true gourmets. It consists of familiar and inexpensive products. But the result exceeds all expectations.
- chicken fillet (smoked) - 300 grams;
- Korean carrot - three hundred grams;
- chicken egg - three pieces;
- green peas (canned) - 300 grams;
- soy sauce - 30 milligrams;
- rice vinegar - 10 milligrams;
- sugar - one teaspoon;
- mayonnaise - to taste.
- First you need to make an omelette. To do this, the egg must be whipped together with sugar until a lush, homogeneous mass.
- Then it should be mixed with rice vinegar and soy sauce.
- At the next stage, you need to mix everything, pour it on a hot skillet and fry it on both sides.
- After this, it is necessary to cut the cooled omelet into pieces, and cut the smoked chicken into cubes.
- Next, you need to mix everything with green peas, Korean carrots and mayonnaise.
We last fifteen minutes - and the salad is ready!
With corn and mushrooms
- Bulgarian pepper - 220 grams;
- chicken fillet - 320 grams;
- table vinegar - 15 milliliters;
- canned champignons - 220 grams;
- apple cider vinegar - 15 milliliters;
- crab sticks - 220 grams;
- canned corn - 110 grams;
- garlic - two denticles;
- spices - to taste;
- lemon juice - 30 milliliters;
- olives - 220 grams;
- onions - two pieces;
- mayonnaise - 220 milliliters.
To make a salad with Korean carrots and corn, it is necessary to perform the following sequence of actions:
- First you need to wash and peel the Bulgarian pepper. Then it must be cut into cubes and placed for half an hour in a mixture of table vinegar, spices and garlic.
- After that, cook the chicken fillet. Cold meat should be cut into strips.
- Then you need to extract the canned corn from the marinade.
- Next, you need to cut the peeled onion into semi-rings and pour it with apple cider vinegar for a few minutes to discourage bitterness.
- The next step is to extract olives from the can.
- Then you need to grind the rest of the ingredients. Crab sticks cut into cubes, and mushrooms - into thin slices.
- After that you need to make a dressing from mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Then you need to lay out the ingredients in layers indeep bowl. Everyone needs to pour a good sauce. Layers should be in a certain order: first you need to lay out the meat, then - the mushrooms, next - the corn, after - the crab sticks, then - the pepper, and on top - the carrots.
That's ready for our salad with Korean carrots. The recipe says that at the end it should be decorated with greens and olives. In addition, he should stand for a couple of hours in the refrigerator. This will make it even better.
Now you know how different salads can be with Korean carrots. Bon Appetit!