Quotes of the famous Losers
Second grader Ivan Semenov - the most unhappy man in the world. Life for him is solid flour. Not life, but learning. And he does not like to study.
In 1966, they shot a feature film about an all-good hooligan schoolboy based on the book by the Perm writer Lev Davydychev. Hundreds of boys came to the casting, dreaming of playing a movie of a lop-eared replica.
The film “Three and a half days from the life of Ivan Semenov, second-grader and second-year student” was shown in 37 countries, and he had great success.
After the film was released, schoolchildren from all over Russia began sending letters to “Stalin, Moscow,” asking for retirement ahead of schedule.
In Perm, on Sibirskaya Street, in the square of the puppet theater, they erected a monument to a second-grader and second-year-old, and this year a film remake was made in Perm.
In it, Vladimir Vorobey, the same Ivan Semenov from the 1966 film (now he is the director of the Perm DK named after Soldatov), plays the grandfather of his hero.
By the beginning of the school year, “Komsomolskaya Pravda” recalled famous phrases from a book about a Permian lazy and dumbass:
one.It would be nice to have the head unscrewed. I would come to class, calmly sit in my place, unscrew my own head and hide it in a desk.
2. Ivan Semenov. Stalitsa Moscow. Vmenesterstva about penny ...
At Ivan Semenov with a priest of eyes.
Vmenesterstvo. Teacher Me torment. For each aspuku puts a pair. I ask the prince and asvabadit me atucheba. Thank. Khachyu is getting penny. For this kvam thanks again and hello.
3. “All people as people live. I alone am miserable. Get sick, or something, for real! So that neither hands nor legs move. No, that one hand would work - there is something you still need. I would lie to myself like a gopher wounded and listen to the radio all day. Grace!"
4. This aunt was a terrible cruel boy. If they were allowed to eat people, she would have eaten five people on the first day.
From the medicine I will be lost!
Only to school I will not go-doo-doo!
On the bed, I'm lying, I'm lying!
I don’t go to school anymore.
It’s better for me to be a cripple-to-be!
If only you don’t go to school
6. Of course, it is better if he drowns. The whole school will gather for the funeral. The director will come out and roar. And then he will say:
- Sleep well, dear Ivan Semenov. Forgive us. It is us to blame for your death. Even though you were a slacker, but you were a good person. And in vain we tortured you. In vain they did not let you retire ...
7. “I feel sorry for you,” said Anna Antonovna, “you live badly. Yes?
- Bad, - Ivan sighed again. - Not life, but learning.
8. - Farewell, comrades.
All were silent, heads down: a person was called to the staff room — not small, we understand what's what.
9. - Are you a little ashamed?
- I am ashamed.
- A little, medium or very?
10. Something, Ivan is able. And if for this skill were given the title, then Ivan would be about a lieutenant colonel.
11. Ivan agreed to any shame, even to the fact that he was teased by his fiancé, just to get Adelaide out of the house.
12. It’s very sad to think about your life.
13. - You are a grandson. And I am a grandmother. And do not go into my affairs. Be kind to sleep until I wake you.
- And if I wake up myself?
- You have no right!
- And if you woke up?
- Sleep anyway. Or just lie down until I come. If you yourself wake up, why do I need then? If you cook breakfast yourself, what shall I do?
14. “I will do a heroic deed today — I will do my lessons!”
15. Oh, eat now and go to bed! And a dream to see a good one! For example, it took many, many years, and in the school in which Ivan studied, his portraits hang on the walls in each class. A stone board is nailed on the building, and on it is written in gold letters:
“IN THIS SCHOOL I HAVE HAPPENED AND TURNED, BUT WITH DIFFERENCE, IT HAS FINISHED A REMARKABLE BUT THE MOST UNFORCEABLE MAN IN ALL THE LIGHT OF IVAN SEEDS.”
Ivan sniffed from emotion. Even wanted to cry.