Modern diet from England for 3 weeks
Modern life makes a person lead a sedentary lifestyle, use an unbalanced and uneven diet.
To this is added the fascination with fast food and sweets, which quite naturally leads to the appearance of excess weight. And if men do not react to this in a wrong way, then women try by all means to regain the harmony and beauty of the body.
But can this be achieved, if not in the short or in a more reasonable time, without the use of various diet pills and gym visits? This can be achieved using the English diet for 21 days, and the dream of every woman can become a reality.
English diet: what is it?
To date, there are many different diets that give as if a good result: a person loses weight, sheds excess weight.
But then it turns out that in parallel with this you can acquire the problems of both the digestive and endocrine systems, because in the process of a diet a person does not receive all the necessary elements that are required for the body to function properly.
A group of dietitians from Britain developed a nutrition system that is currently considered one of the best in the world. Such an English diet on day 21 is quite simple and effective because it has been confirmed in practice.
If in other diets there is a strict recommendation regarding the diet of foods eaten, then in the English it is more democratic.
Here the main condition is the alternation of recommended dishes, protein foods with vegetables. The positive effect is achieved due to low-calorie food, which contains only 1000 Kcal per day.
The importance of diet on day 21
Many people ask: why 21 days? This period is exactly 3 weeks and the body during this period is completely cleansed. It also allows you to settle the digestive processes, the correct metabolism is restored and the woman loses 3-10 kg of excess weight.
But even in the case when women do not achieve significant results, there is an improvement in well-being. So the English diet for 21 days in any case has a very positive effect.
It should be borne in mind that this course is allowed to take no more than 1 time per year.The importance of diet is that it can be used not only by women, but also by men. A feature of this diet is: the most satisfying food is offered for dinner, but it should take place no later than 19-00 hours.
General rules of the English diet
As with any diet, the English diet on day 21 also has its own recommendations:
- You should drink at least 2 liters of water per day (for a more palatable taste, you can add lemon juice to the water).
- It is recommended to take a multivitamin.
- In the evening, do not eat after 19.00.
- At bedtime, you need to drink a spoonful of olive oil, which prevents the deposition of fat well, and also cleanses the body of toxins and toxins.
There is also a ban on certain products: flour and sweet, salty and roasted, alcohol and carbonated drinks, black tea and coffee. Looking at this list, you can ask the question: what then is it possible?
Fried food can always be replaced with stewed or steamed, and black tea lovers should switch to green (at least for the duration of the diet). About coffee, alcohol, sugar and salt should be forgotten at this time, as they are able to retain water in the body.
Features of the English diet
This diet offers breakfast, which in its total caloric content should not exceed 200 Kcal. But there is a choice option - 4 dishes. Lunch also consists of 4 options and it already has 300 Kcal. The most intense is the dinner, which has 500 Kcal. Any woman will endure the English diet for 21 days, because here the dishes have their diversity and do not feel the feeling of hunger.
If you look at the diet of the English diet, you can see the alternation of protein foods with vegetables. Moreover, the alternation occurs every two days. You can immediately say that this is quite a strict diet, and this is its appeal.
But before you sit on it, you should observe 2 unloading days: drink a glass of tomato juice a day and 1 liter of kefir or milk. Tomato juice is better to use before bedtime, and a liter of milk should be divided into 4 parts and drink 1 glass 4 times a day. If it is difficult to endure hunger, then it is allowed to eat a slice of black bread.
Protein days: 3-4 days
When will be 2 fasting days, you can proceed to the main diet, which begins with protein days.
- Breakfast: coffee with milk (but without sugar), a slice of bread, as well as 10 grams of butter and 15 grams of honey (1/2 tablespoon).
- Lunch: a plate of broth (you can fish or meat), about 200 grams of boiled meat or fish, green peas (2 tablespoons) and a piece of bread.
- Safe, a glass of milk or tea, 1/2 tbsp. spoons of honey.
- Dinner: two boiled eggs or 50 g of cheese (these dishes can be changed for meat, fish, low-fat ham, a glass of kefir); You can use a piece of bread.
Fruit and vegetable days: for 5-6 days
These days the menu looks like this:
- Breakfast: two oranges or two apples.
- Lunch: a plate of vegetable soup, but without the use of potatoes, - 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil is added to the soup; salad (you can use vinaigrette) or vegetable stew seasoned with vegetable oil; slice of bread.
- Snack: you can use different fruits, but not bananas, figs or grapes.
- Dinner: vegetable salad, a half table spoon of honey and a cup of green tea.
Protein and fruit and vegetable days are allowed to alternate and they change alternately. This is the most strict English diet for 21 days; it is intended for those who want to lose 10 kg in these three weeks.
All of the above products can be changed to others, but they must have the same caloric content.But fasting days should be after leaving the diet. It should also be a milky day with one dried piece of bread.
Since it is allowed to eat protein in the English diet for 21 days, it will be possible to practice sports. But the load should be moderate; and if fatigue will be felt, then instead of playing sports, you can restrict yourself with walking.
Pros and cons of the English diet
Like any diet, the English also has its advantages and disadvantages. This is due to the fact that there are certain limitations in various products to which the human body becomes accustomed. Especially difficult to hold out for 21 days for women who are accustomed to sugar and salt.
Among the disadvantages of this diet are the following:
- It is rather difficult to hold out from something tasty if you have to cook food for the whole family. It may even affect the mood.
- For women who are not used to punctuality, it will be difficult to keep a meal schedule.
But the advantages of this diet all the same more:
- You can quickly lose those extra pounds.
- A balanced diet will not feel hungry during the day.
- No need to buy special diet products.
- Not required physical exercise.