Is it harmful for men to drink milk?
Milk contains about 50 trace elements that can both benefit the person and harm his body. The end result depends on many factors, among which are age, the individual characteristics of the body and even ... a milk producer.
What is useful milk?
According to the content of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, milk can be categorized as useful products.
The benefits of milk for men is:
- In the presence of protein, which is a building material when building muscle mass. To cover the daily need of the body for this element by 20%, you need to drink only 2 cups of milk.
- In the presence of lactose, also called milk sugar, which is a source of carbohydrates. It is thanks to carbohydrates that the male body is able to endure significant physical exertion and quickly recover strength.
- Calcium contained in milk, without which growth slows down, and bones and teeth soften and become fragile.The daily requirement of the male body in this mineral is 1000 mg and is contained in 800 ml of milk.
- In immunomoduliruyuschim properties of globulin, present in the composition of milk and strengthen human immunity.
- Vitamin B content12which, according to research by British scientists, prevents the development of Alzheimer's disease. If you drink half a liter of milk every day, the risk of developing dementia is significantly reduced.
- In the presence of a complex of minerals, vitamins and amino acids, ensuring the normal functioning of the male reproductive system, including healthy potency. The relationship between drinking milk and the sexual health of a man was also noticed by Avicenna, who, regarding this drink to the question “drink or not drink”, gave an unequivocal affirmative answer.
It should be noted that all of the above refers to cow's milk, which has not undergone heat treatment. During pasteurization and sterilization, most of the nutrients are decomposed and destroyed — drinking such milk is not recommended.
What is the harm milk for men
Recently, more and more scientists have come to the conclusionthat milk cannot be considered an undoubtedly useful product. They draw attention to the fact that man is the only living thing on Earth who continues to drink milk in adulthood. But wise nature laid us another program.
Enzymes that break down the lactose present in milk are produced in excess in children, in adults they are present in scanty lobes. In other words, growing up, a person loses the ability to digest milk. Therefore, many men after a glass of drink experience discomfort in the intestines: bloating, flatulence, diarrhea. Someone, on the contrary, has constipation, forcing him to suffer from heaviness in the stomach and colic.
Another Trojan horse of milk is cholesterol. Drinking a glass of your favorite drink of 3 percent fat content, you provide a tenth of the daily norm of cholesterol. It seems to be okay. However, do not forget about other foods eaten during the day. The result is an excess of this organic compound, leading to the formation of atherosclerotic plaques, blockage of veins and stroke.
And finally, the most painful for men: milk, on the one hand, ensures the normal functioning of sexual function, and on the other, leads to prostate cancer. Where does this contradiction come from?
The cow's body produces milk, on average, within six months from the time of calving. In order to increase this period to a year, the mass producer, whose case is put on stream, adds the hormone estrogen to animal feed, which eventually ends up in milk and, with it, in the human body. It is this hormone that provokes the development and development of prostate and testicular cancer in men.
The conclusion is obvious: shop milk does not bring anything but harm, and therefore it is impossible to drink it. What then is it possible?
What milk is better to drink?
If you can not live without milk, and your intestines do not experience discomfort after using it, you can allow yourself a glass of a low-fat drink bought from a seller-private person per day. Villagers don’t add hormones to cows ’food (then the cow will not be able to calve, but it is kept for this purpose), so the risk of cancer in this case is minimal.
If you have enough willpower, it is better to give up milk in favor of kefir, cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese and other foods rich in calcium, protein and vitamins.
For example, fresh tomatoes reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer by 26%.With the prevention of cancer, apricots, watermelons and red grapes, containing lycopene, which prevents the formation of cancer cells, do an excellent job.
Hazelnut and almonds, hard and processed cheeses, fish and crab meat will help replenish calcium in the body. Calcium-rich foods:
|Product||Calcium content (mg) per 100 g of product|
|Hard Cheeses||600 — 1300|
|Sardines in oil||420|
Protein in large quantities is found in chicken and turkey meat, peanuts, beans, hazelnuts, squid, oatmeal and millet porridges. Some of these products not only keep muscles in good shape, but also prolong youth.
The presence of honey, walnuts, boiled or stewed mackerel and flounder, onion, sour cream, yogurt and cottage cheese influences the strengthening of men's health and stimulation of potency.
Leave the milk to the babies: they are meant for each other. Find a worthy replacement for him, because there are so many fresh and mouth-watering products on the shelves, the usefulness of which does not cause any doubts among the doctors.
Stars Diet Arnold Schwarzenegger and his 60s protein shake: