Interesting photos from around the world
Every day in human life is unique and diverse, a lot of things happen, both fun and sad.
The best moments are stored in the memory and we are happy to remember them, we take pictures of many events.
Let's look at a variety of pictures from around the world.
1. The visitor is trying to put on a metal mask used for torture under the regime of the ousted Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein. This exhibit, among others, is presented at the exhibition to commemorate the victims of the totalitarian regime of Hussein.
Thaier al-Sudani / Reuters
2. A device for drying expensive bras, which does not damage their thin straps, delicate fabric and complex details, has been launched into production. The dryer for bras Ricasol, which costs $ 115, was created after the girlfriend Alexander Farennikova complained to him about the difficulty in drying underwear.
3. Several trees in Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang Province in northeastern China, were connected to special “feeders” that feed them with nutrients.Environmentalists thus try to counteract the effects of pollution, which causes disease in trees in the form of falling off the bark.
Quirky China News / Rex Features
4. Nearly 1000 students, teachers and volunteers formed images of herring and the words “Fighting beyond our ocean” during the 20th Annual Kids ’Ocean Day. San Francisco, California.
REUTERS / Lou Dematteis
5. The world's largest LEGO model is on display in Times Square in New York. Made from 5,335,200 LEGO bricks, the sculpture depicts a fighter on which Luke Skywalker flies in Star Wars films. The model was delivered to the United States from the LEGO store in Kladno, Czech Republic, where it was built by a team of 32 builders. EMMANUEL DUNAND / AFP / Getty Images
6. 80-year-old Japanese mountaineer Yuichiro Miura on top of Mount Everest in Nepal. Today it is the oldest inhabitant of the planet, who climbed to the highest peak of the Earth.
AFP PHOTO / MIURA DOLPHINS
7. Indian man swimming in the polluted part of the Yamuna River on the outskirts of New Delhi. The Yamuna River, sacred to the Hindus, collects the drains of cities such as Delhi, Mathura, and Agra.
Daniel Berehulak / Getty Images
8. Photographer Sebastian Lesi photographed a colorful turtle near the pond near his home in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Lessy Sebastian / Hot Spot Media
9. Sculpture of 13 cars in the Park of Culture in the city of Wuhan, Hubei Province in central China. In the park before there was a machine-building plant.The first Chinese tractor was manufactured at this factory in 1957.
10. An Iranian boy stands among believers during the weekly Friday prayers of Muslims from Tehran University in Iran.
Behrouz MEHRI / AFP
11. Oliver Wright photographed the moment when the ducks attacked a rat that had come to their stall in search of food.
Oliver Wright / Solent
12. Three French butchers broke the European record for making the longest sausage. The length of the sausage is 6 km and 772m. Ganges, France.
Alain ROBERT / APERCU / SIPA / Rex
13. Balkongrill Bruce's new barbecue is perfect for people living in high-rise apartment buildings.
CONNENT / SOLENT NEWS
14. The fourth flash of class X in two days occurred on the Sun. Scientists warn: such activity may well lead to interruptions in radio communications on Earth. A representative of the Institute of Applied Geophysics of Roshydromet: "The main impact is the deterioration of the conditions of passage of radio waves on the illuminated side of the Earth during an outbreak." Solar flares are divided into five classes - A, B, C, M and X. The minimum class is the normal X-ray radiation level of 10 nanowatts for the Earth, then the power of each class increases 10 times. The last powerful surge of solar activity, as this morning, scientists observed on October 23, 2012.Outbreaks are often accompanied by emissions of solar plasma. If the plasma cloud reaches the Earth, a magnetic storm begins. Source, video. NASA / Goddard / SDO / REX
15. Volunteers who are looking for the remains of soldiers of the Red Army who died during World War II, take part in the reburial ceremony of soldiers in St. Petersburg. AFP
16. The French elite team Patrol de France performs aerobatics, above Salon-de-Provence, in the south of France. AFP
17. A girl in a traditional outfit, which was usually worn on special occasions, takes part in the Al-Dhafra festival in Madinat Zayed, about 150 kilometers south-west of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. AP
18. Afghan police prepares ammunition at the checkpoint in the province of Nangarhar, where the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Parwiz / Reuters
19. Owl marching across the field in search of food. Austin Thomas, who photographed this scene, says: “I almost burst out laughing while I watched this bird. She strode so seriously, with such a gloomy physiognomy that it was very difficult not to laugh. ”