How to make ripped jeans
Times change, years fly, fashion changes .. Only ripped jeans continue their victorious existence, not sparing anyone: women, men, and stars of show business like business people, schoolgirls and students love ripped jeans.
"Ripped jeans" love all models: classic, flared, bananas, boyfriends ...
The older the jeans look, the more fashionable! Ripped jeans have not bypassed even the most expensive brands. Jeans offer to break and to order! "Craftswoman" saves your money and teach you how to "age" jeans with your own hands.
How to break a fashionable thing so that it was factory-beautiful? How to make it shabby? How else to ottyuning this piece of clothing? Here you will find the most interesting ideas and, of course, master classes.
How to make holes on jeans
How often do your clothes become obsolete? Outdated model, torn, or just tired? Give your jeans a second chance, give a second life!
We want to note:
- Most of all for the "execution" fit jeans blue or blue denim, will look more impressive
- The silhouette should not be too tight, but not completely free.
- Read the composition, if it has such a word as "elastane", it will not work to break them.
In order to beautifully “perforate” jeans, we will need the following materials:
- Stationery knife
- Wooden plank (put under the knife)
- Nail scissors
- Needle or pin
- Pumice, nail file, sandpaper
Tick off the places you’ll be working on.
- If you are not a super model for the addition of the body, do not experiment with the cuts on the loin, consider the holes in the knees, slightly higher or slightly lower.
- Narrow and elongated cuts along the central part will slim your legs
- Wide holes below pockets make hips wider.
If you break the pants cutting technique, you will ruin your jeans, so start with a small cut, if you need to increase it later.
So, first note where the holes will be. Then lay the jeans on a flat surface. Place a board under the cut position so as not to cut through the entire leg. Make a neat cut with a knife.We cut horizontally along the transverse threads.
If you need a small hole, gently using tweezers to release the light thread, and the blue three brush, the longest cut.
3. We take out the blue strings and leave white to get such jeans.
After you finish your work, wash your pants in the washing machine, they will put an end to your creative mess.
Ripped jeans at home
So, there is a second way to get the blue threads out of annoying trousers.
We make cuts with scissors or a knife, we pull out blue threads with tweezers, leaving white.
Cut off extra long white threads.
How to tear jeans on my knees
If you want to get a hole on your knees with white threads, then read the previous paragraph.
How to get a big hole in your lap? Easy peasy:
- Mark cuts
- Scissor a little, pinch them with tweezers.
- Wear until the holes themselves become huge and worn from the socks.