How to draw a spider?
Watch the video
Before you learn how to draw a spider, studysome interesting facts about them. The structure of spiders is unique, namely, the location of the skeleton outside the body. Note that there are more than 30,000 different kinds of spiders! This simple lesson will help you learn and learn how to draw a spider with pencils. You will have the opportunity to choose which spider you are drawing - scary or funny. The spider is familiar to us, first of all with its eight legs and they have differences that should be taken into account:
- The hind legs are longer than the forelegs and those that are slightly shorter in the middle.
- Do not forget the small fangs near the eyes.
- Spiders have a very diverse color, so you can choose almost any color palette.
After examining the image of the spider, it can be seen that all the legsconsist of five parts. Note also that the abdomen of the spider is larger than the head. Look closely at how the legs are drawn. Let's try to draw a funny spider and learn how to draw a spider in stages, using mostly circles and lines. First, draw a circle for the body and one smaller for the head. Then we add details such as eyes and fangs. We will cheat a little, drawing simple three lines of legs. For better readability, I decided to use only six feet. It would be more accurate to draw eight legs, but not necessarily, six can look more beautiful. Drawing an evil spider is not so difficult if you understand the basics of their anatomy. Do not forget that most spiders eat insects that are considered irritants to humans. But be kind to them! There is even a superstition that the spider in the house symbolizes well-being and if it offends, well-being will leave the house. So let's start:
- Draw a hexagon, it will be the base of the chest. Then draw the belly as a large circle.
- Draw eight bent lines to make four pairs of legs and circle them with your pencil.
- Now, let's start making out the chest and stomach. Take into account the body of the spider is not always uniform. It has some distorted forms.
- Draw the shape of the bell in the middle of the head, to get the correct position of the eyes and following the bell line, draw 4 circles.
- Start forming the upper part of the head. Draw fangs for the jaw. The spider has eight legs and eight eyes, which are drawn very simply - these are the circles on the head, which we drew earlier.
- The last step is very simple. We'll add the hair on our feet. This makes the spider more like the present.
Now you know how to draw a spider with a pencil similar to a character from cartoons and why it can not be offended!