How to cure an ulcer?
Watch the video
Gastric ulcer - quite commondisease. It is quite difficult to treat, but if you find the disease at an early stage, you will be able to achieve good results. Treatment should be carried out only under the supervision of a physician, who will draw up a plan based on the studies. Below it will be told how you can cure a stomach ulcer.
Why does an ulcer occur?
Some people do not know what causes a stomach ulcer, but this disease could be avoided. So, most often, the following factors are the culprits for the onset of this illness:
- long-term stress;
- burns with mucous acid or alkali, burning food or tea;
- consumption of coffee, alcohol, strong tea in large quantities .;
If you try to avoid this, you can significantly reduce the risk of ulcers.
How to cure a stomach ulcer with medicines?
The stomach ulcer can be cured with the help of tablets. They will help alleviate the symptoms of ulcers, however, they should be prescribed by a doctor. Self-treatment can lead to irreversible consequences, remember this. Of the existing treatments for ulcers, the most common are the following:
- Atropine sulfate (it is based on belladonna, dope, and whitened);
- Arpenal (a drug of synthetic origin, it relaxes the smooth muscles of all internal organs);
- Aprofen (a synthetic drug that dilates the blood vessels of the brain and heart, has the property to eliminate spasms of the intestine, gallbladder and urinary tract);
- Apilak (biostimulant, normalizes the work of the stomach);
- Amisil (has a calming effect, anesthetizes and relaxes, suppresses the digestive and salivary glands).
In addition, doctors prescribe such drugs as:
It is important to remember that with an ulcer it is necessary to observe a diet. It is recommended to eat 5 times a day in small portions. It is necessary to exclude from the diet:
- carbonated drinks;
- fried, spicy, smoked food.
With gastric ulcer the following products are shown:
- low-fat broths of chicken, fish, veal;
- light porridge;
- spoiled milk;
- cottage cheese;
- boiled or baked vegetables and fruits.
Find out more about what products are shown with a stomach ulcer, you can from our article - What is with an ulcer.
How to cure an ulcer folk remedies?
Cure ulcers can be folk remedies. However, the treatment should be under the supervision of a doctor: it is necessary that he himself appointed a particular remedy.
Pork fat copes well with the ulcer. It should be taken every morning before eating 10 grams. After 2 months you can forget about the disease.
Walnuts are also good at helpingailment. Take 1 kg of nuts, remove the shell. Collect a glass of shell, fold it into a container and fill it with alcohol. Insist 10 days. Take 10 ml 20 minutes before meals three times a day. This tincture is very effective, so often a second course of treatment is not required.
Stunning results are treated with plantain. It is necessary to drink tea from this plant instead of other drinks. In a month the condition will improve significantly and the ulcer will not bother anymore, as it will heal.
Some doubt that it is possiblecure stomach ulcer. However, potato juice produces good results. Scrub the potatoes, squeeze out the juice from the mass. Add in it a similar amount of water. Drink on an empty stomach in the morning. In a week the pains will subside, and soon the ulcer itself will pass away. You just need to conscientiously drink the juice, otherwise the results will be weak.
More tips for treating ulcers can be found in our article How to treat a stomach ulcer.