How to ask forgiveness from a loved one?
Quarrels, scandals, grievances - unfortunately, these are frequentguests in our relationships, which take away our energy and poison our feelings. Start a quarrel or find out the relationship is simple. But reconciliation is not so easy afterwards. Nobody wants to back down and first ask for forgiveness. Because of our pride and stubbornness, cold silence can last several hours, days or even weeks. Psychologists believe that conflicts are necessary for our psyche, as a way to relieve tension. However, remember that words spoken in the heat of quarrel are the most offensive and uncontrollable, and, usually, have nothing to do with the true point of view of the speaker. How can we resolve the conflict and re-establish friendly and tender relations? Sometimes, the only way out is to ask forgiveness from a loved one. Unfortunately, not everyone knows how to do this.
How to ask forgiveness from a loved one: general rules
- After quarreling, let each other cool for at least an hour. Let everyone sit and think, cope with anger.
- Assess the severity of the conflict. Is everything so hopeless, are your differences so terrible? Usually, it turns out that not. Remember your goal is not to win over your loved one, but to establish relations with him. Do not take offense at the rude words that your companion or companion blurted out in the heat of the dispute - in fact, he / she does not think so.
- Begin a rapprochement. You can talk directly about what happened. Tell me that you want to reconcile, establish relations. Perhaps your loved one yearns for the same, but does not dare to take the first step. Do not blame or blame your partner, otherwise a new quarrel may arise. Correctly choose the tone of the conversation - it should not be either ingratiating or accusatory. You can touch your arm or shoulder. Be sure to say that you love that the partner is important to you and you need it.
- Remember, asking for forgiveness is not a weakness or humiliation. On the contrary, this is your strength - you calmly admit your mistakes and can correct them and not repeat them in the future.
- Good help relieve the stress of kisses,hugs, intimate relationships. Often couples experience spontaneous reconciliation during sex. Touching will let the partner know that he still loves you, despite the quarrel.
Many young people are interested in how beautiful it is to ask forgiveness from your beloved? Everyone knows that girls love romance - use this to get forgiveness from your beloved.
- Invite a girl to a romantic dinner, light candles, present her favorite flowers or a stuffed toy.
- Send her a courier with a chic bouquet in which there will be a note about love.
- If you live together, you can do one general cleaning, or prepare dinner for her arrival.
- The main thing - tell the girl that you realized your guilt, tell us about your love, about not wanting to lose it. Sincere words about love always act better than any gift.
So, do not be afraid to ask for forgiveness if you are really to blame. Be happy!