How correctly and tasty to stuff the pasta of the Shell? Tips and Tricks
What associations do you get from two products -meat and pasta? It is more common for everyone to see in their plates a combination of boiled products with cutlets or meatballs. Or a dish in the form of ordinary pasta in the Navy. But, it turns out, these components can be used to get an unusual and very tasty food. What do we have to do? Use melted meat or other ingredients to stuff pasta! One of the varieties of large flour products are konkilioni - large seashells. They are used as a preform for filling with various fillings. This article gives recommendations on how to make stuffed pasta "Shells". New dishes, due to originality, practicality and wonderful taste, will surely please everyone.
How can stuff the pasta?
Strangely enough, this dish can be served on the table not only as a hot, but also as a dessert. It all depends on the filling. Here are just some of the possible:
- Meat. Chop the minced meat with onion and seasonings, salt to taste. You can also use raw meat in combination with cooked rice until half cooked.
- Vegetable. Chop, for example, cabbage, carrots, bell peppers and quickly fry until a semi-crusty mass is obtained.
- Mushroom. This filling can be combined with chicken fillet, ham or other meat ingredients.
- Cheese. When using cottage cheese, you will get something very similar to dumplings to taste. If, however, any cheese is used as the filling, it is best to include chopped greens in the composition to obtain a more fresh taste.
- Fruit. Pour boiling water over dried fruits. After swelling, mix them with a little honey. Stuffed with an unusual mass of shells, place in a deep frying pan and simmer, fill the bay with a sweet sauce and cover with a lid. Before serving, pour an appetizing dish with hot caramel.
How to stuff pasta "Shells"
Whatever you use the stuffing, unchangedthere remains a stage of preliminary preparation of flour products. They need to boil until half cooked in slightly salted water. If konkilioni are used as the basis of dessert, you need to take plain water without adding taste-enhancing ingredients. After boiling, pour the pasta into a colander for draining the liquid. Stuff the macaroni after lubricating the products with vegetable oil. This will avoid possible coalescence of shells between each other. Stuffed pasta is usually baked in the oven. First they are laid in one layer, and then poured with sauce. For five to ten minutes before the ready shells are usually sprinkled with grated cheese. In addition to this conventional method, it is also possible to prepare stuffed pasta in a multivark. Select the appropriate mode, depending on the filling used.