Cache-pot with your own hands
Good day, dear needlewomen!
In our master class, we will show you how to decorate the interior of a house or in the country is very budget and beautiful? Namely, we will knit pots using the macrame technique. This remarkably diversifies the overall look of a room or garden.
In pots, you can put a plastic, clay slides or a glass aquarium with field flowers.
In order for such a product to serve you for a long time, you need to know a few things. They concern the choice of threads and other materials.
- Flower pots withstand sufficient weight, so the threads for their manufacture must be very reliable;
- It is most convenient to hang the product by the metal carabiner.
- The heavier the flower, the heavier the threads should be.
- For decorating the finished product, you can use multi-colored large beads, fringe and other decorative elements.
- Select the color of the threads in accordance with the color scheme of the room and the flowerpot itself.
Master class channel "Crafts and gifts with their own hands."
This idea will appeal to all lovers of home plants. Having made such a product, you will decorate your interior and free up space on the windowsill.
You will be retired:
- Knit fabric (knitted T-shirt) or knitted yarn.
- Flower pot
- Metal hook
Cut the fabric into 8 identical strips not less than 4 cm wide, the length of the strips will depend on the size of the finished product. In the course of work, you can determine the length yourself.
Tie all the strips at the base into one large knot, then indent 5 cm and tie two strips of small knots.
Step back another 5 cm from these knots and begin to tie the strips as shown in the picture.
Make another row of nodules in the same way.
Then tie the strips of fabric from above into one large knot.
Suspended pots for flowers ready! Attach the hook for hanging the product.