Choosing ankle boots with heels and wedges
Modern footwear impresses with an abundance of design solutions, bold accents and exclusive details. However, it is classical wedge ankle boots that occupy a significant niche in the industry of style and beauty. These are the original half boots which are skillfully combining style and grace. They are chosen by leading designers of the world, creating incredible collections that emphasize the femininity and grace of each lady.
However, such a fashionable accessory can not be worn with all the clothes, and not every girl they face. To understand the abundance of styles and colors, as well as in the selection of the outfit to the shoes will help the leading stylists of our country.
What are ankle boots
The story of the legendary booties began in England, during the reign of Elizabeth II. Once the queen ordered an eminent shoemaker Roger Vivier to create something new.
There are many legends about the focus of attention of the ruler: whether on the inconvenience and impracticality of her usual shoes, or on the dislike of a woman for her own ankles. However, the main thing is the result.A few weeks later, Roger presented the queen with elegant booties, which came in fashion to the taste. However, over time, the shoes were renamed the French style, calling it more elegantly - ankle boots.
Since then, ankle boots on the wedge do not leave fashion pedestals. Leading designers of the world systematically change their design, adding exclusive details and brand features. So, in the 1990s, the tractor platform was in fashion, just stunning sizes. Famous performers performed in such shoes, and their fans were happy to wear boots in everyday life.
However, by 1996 - 1997, this type of footwear fell out of sight of the fashion designer. Ankle boots were forgotten, but not for long. Already in 2000, wedge shoes again broke into the shelves of fashionable shops, taking away the palm from uncomfortable studs.
So, depending on the shape of the sock, there are 3 types of cut:
The sock has a rounded shape.Typically, the classics complements the thin, not too high heels. The height of such ankle boots to the ankle. Consider, the classic does not tolerate the abundance of accessories.
The sock is elongated and narrowed, which is especially popular with extravagant fashionistas. Often make women's ankle boots on the wedge with a pointed sock.
- Without a sock. This is a summer version of shoes. Typically, these products are made from textiles or from perforated leather. They are stylish and original look, emphasizing the slimness of the owner.
Depending on the type and shape of heels, there are several other types of ankle boots:
These are products on a thin heel, impressing with their grace. However, it is worth remembering that the size of the studs should be medium.
These are products with a flat sole as flats. They are very comfortable and like many girls. After all, they can be worn with trousers or with a skirt.
These are shoes with a massive heel, characterized by excellent stability. At the same time it is important to have a kind of pedestal or platform. Often there are models with an elegant and sophisticated platform, but there are also models with its tractor counterpart.
These shoes have a distinctive design. The square heel is quite massive and very stable. The height of this element can be different: from 3 to 11 cm.
These models are not very popular in the world of high fashion, so they are rarely found.
There is also a classification of this type of shoes depending on the season:
- summer- with open toe;
- demi-season- closed models that do not allow wind and moisture;
- winter- fur-insulated ankle boots with closed toe.
As you can see, the abundance of ankle boots is impressive. In addition to the differences in form, there are models from different materials. So, in the trend of 2016 - 2017 suede ankle boots on the wedge, impressive for its sophistication and comfort.
How to wear fashionable shoes
Ankle boots are a true trend of modern times. These shoes are adored by not only ordinary people, but also style icons! Celebrities simply can not live without such accessories, emphasizing slimness and grace, while giving the maximum level of comfort.
Fashion experts have identified several spectacular images with ankle boots from famous fashionistas:
- Stylish half boots from the punched skin effectively look with a dress on thin spaghetti straps. This is a fashionable bow from Gwyneth Paltrow.
- Spectacular booties with animal prints or exclusive patterns perfectly complement the dress. So thinks Jennifer Lopez, appearing in similar outfits at various talk shows and events.
- The futuristic outfits of Lady Gaga are also not without ankle boots. And the singer does not shrink soles on the verge of a foul.
- Classic boots with jeans are a favorite combination of many celebrities. So dress up Sienna Miller, Kirsten Dunst, Cameron Diaz and many others.
Stylists recommend not to dwell on one model of half-boots, but to make a choice from their abundance, focusing on the features of their own figure:
- If you have long thin legs. In this case, the best solution would be to buy ankle boots with a low top (to the ankle and not higher). This cut visually increases the calf.
- If you are slim and tall, you should choose shoes with flat soles. These ankle boots visually add volume to your figure.Accordingly, such shoes are not recommended for full girls.
- Girls with heavy legs perfectly fit ankle boots with a deep cut. They are visually slimming, making the legs more slender and graceful.
- Low and full female representatives are perfect for models with heels or narrow wedges (not on the tractor). They noticeably slim and correct gait.
However, there are taboos! So, ankle boots are lost and look inappropriate with wide or flared pants, as well as with long skirts and dresses in the floor. Knowing these subtleties, you will easily buy suitable half boots, which fit well and will delight you every day!