Calculation of the efficiency of the investment project
As part of the development of market relations,investment is an important foundation of financial activity and a source of economic development. It is very useful to be able to calculate the effectiveness of investments, over time expanding their scale.
Evaluating the effectiveness of the investment project, it is necessary to go through several stages:
1) develop an investment proposal and a declaration of intent;
2) to form a feasibility study for the project;
3) carry out economic monitoring;
4) calculate the economic efficiency of the project.
It is necessary to collect the necessary information, quantitywhich will depend on the stage on which the project is located, and on its complexity. It includes the purpose, information about the organization that implements the project (organizational and legal form, time of existence in the rank, the state of finances, etc.), product type, risk assessment. It should also be noted that this information is collected before calculating the effectiveness.
It is important to assess the following types of project performance:
1) Productivity of the program as a whole (this is more ofteneverything happens on the part of commercial or public position, and both these types should be considered from the point of view of one respondent who realizes this project using his own means).
The calculation of the effectiveness of these parties has the following objectives:
- determine the potential attractiveness of the program for potential partners;
- to find sources of financing.
2) The effectiveness of participation in the investment project. Anyone can be involved in the implementation of the program: both the enterprise that creates the project, and the banks that credit it, and the company that provides equipment for leasing, etc. Also, the project may be affected by higher structures, such as the region, the industry, which can significantly affect the implementation of the investment project.
It is necessary to determine how effective each participant's participation in the program is.
This type of project impact has the following objectives:
- check the feasibility of the investment program;
- assess the interest of all participants in the implementation of the project.
The calculation of the effectiveness of the investment project is a category that reflects the conformity or non-compliance of the program with the interests and goals of its respondents.
Estimating commercial efficiency, it should betake into account that the effect here is a flow of real money, defined as the total number of finances from operating and investment activities for each year of project implementation.
Measuring the effectiveness of advertising isto determine the share of uncertainty in marketing decisions. Advertising itself is informing a potential consumer about a product. The calculation of the effectiveness of advertising is performed using the following indicators:
1) the degree of introduction of information about the product into the consumer consciousness;
2) the number of purchases made per unit of time, etc.
When deciding on the effectiveness of the project, it is necessary to determine how it meets the requirements and objectives of the developers of the investment program. Then you can already talk about its implementation.